Senior Campers must be age 13 by Dec 31, 2020 or entering Grade 8, Sept. 2020, to age 22 (by Dec 31, 2020). All fees are in CANADIAN DOLLARS
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Arrival: Friday, Feb 14th – 5:00PM
Departure: Sunday, Feb 16th – 4:00PM
SERVICES FOR CAMPERS
Friday, Feb 14 – 7:00PM
Saturday, Feb 15 – 6:30PM
Sunday, Feb 16 – 10:30PM
WINTER CAMP DETAILS
This is a short list of the main items you need at camp
- Campers arrive at 5:00PM
- Opening Comments @ 5:30
- Evening Service @ 7:00PM
- Morning Devotion @ 10:00AM (Campers only)
- Afternoon Activities
- Evening Service @ 6:30PM
- Morning Service at 10:30AM
- Everyone to be off grounds by 4:00PM
All campers must read the Camper Rules Agreement
The “CBW Rules Agreement” form MUST be read prior to coming to camp. This is required for every senior camper. If you are a parent filling the following form out for your family, please print a copy for your senior camper to read. Click here to view/print the CBW Rules Agreement form.
What To Bring
This is a short list of of the main items you need at camp
Pillow, personal bedding or sleeping bag. Personal towels and toiletries. NO electronics are welcome at camp. If you have your phone, iPod, etc., you will be required to hand it to the camp directors and it will be returned to you after camp.
Bible & Notepad
This is a Bible Camp. You can forget socks or boots, but not your Bible and a notepad.
Clothing suitable for cold weather and snow activities. There is zero tolerance for short skirts (with or without leggings), low cut t-shirts, tight shirts, skinny pants etc. You will be asked to change and if you have no other suitable clothing, you will be provided with alternatives.
Its always handy to have a flashlight available. The grounds are dark after the evening services.
After the daily activities, it is best to have a change of clothes for the evening services.
If you wish to purchase snacks, ensure to bring some cash or credit card.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Registrations before Feb 1st will receive $5 off each registrant. All prices on registration form are in CDN Dollars
waiver & consent
Important information that must be read
Please read the following agreement carefully. You will be required to accept that you have read the terms below in your registraiton form. Although camp participation is encouraged, it is encouraged only if health and safety are considered.
CERTIFICATION OF PHYSICAL FITNESS TO PARTICIPATE
- I understand that a risk of participating in any sport is the risk of injury, including by not limited to serious permanent injury, paralysis, and death. To minimize the risk of injury, I agree (or to tell my child(ren)) to obey all safety rules and to report fully any problems related to my/his/her/their physical condition to the camp managers, directors or assistants as soon as the problem begins.
- By agreeing to the statements below, I certify the following:
That I/my child(ren) am/are not currently under the care of a physician for an injury or illness that would prevent my/ his/her safe participation in the camp;
That I/my child(ren) am/are not currently being treated for or recovering from an orthopedic injury that would prevent my/his/her safe participation in the camp;
- That I/my child(ren) have no history of fainting or other problems related to strenuous exercise; and
- That I/my child(ren) am/are in good health and there is no reason I/he/she cannot safely participate in strenuous physical activity.
- By my acceptance of this waiver, I hereby give permission for Mt. Baker Bibleway Camp and/or Cloverdale Bibleway its employees, agents, or camp directors to obtain medical treatment for myself or my child(ren), in the event of an accident or illness during my/his/her participation in on/off grounds activities.
In consideration for accepting me/my child(ren) into Mt. Baker Bibleway Camp, I do hereby agree that I am and shall be responsible for all costs associated with any injury or loss that may be sustained by my child as a result of my/his/her participation at the camp.
By my acceptance of this waiver on the registraiton form, I also agree to release and promise not to sue Mt. Baker Bibleway Camp, Bible Believers of Washington, Cloverdale Bibleway or their employees, agents, volunteers or directors for any damages, loss, injury, or death arising from my/my child(ren)’s participation in CBW Winter Camp 2020, unless such damages, loss, injury, or death are caused by willful and wanton conduct of such employees or agents.